How to (And Why) Become a Data Analyst in 2024
?? Download Our Free Data Science Career Guide:
?? Sign up for Our Complete Data Science Training with 57% OFF:
This video explores the data analyst career path and describes the key skills and competences you need to become a data analyst.
You will learn about the data analyst role, a data analyst's responsibilities, their expected salary, and the required skills and educational background to pursue this career path.
A data analyst is a critical thinker and an active problem-solver who eagerly dives into datasets. They identify key insights and trends, performing a pivotal role in transforming raw data into actionable intelligence. This process involves meticulous data cleaning, validation, and analysis, which typically occupies around 80% of their time. The remaining 20% is dedicated to communicating these insights through clear, comprehensible visualizations and reports—essential for guiding decision-making across the organization.
Video Timestamps:
00:00:00-00:00:35 Intro
00:00:35-00:00:53 Career opportunities in data
00:00:53-00:01:23 What does a data analyst do
00:01:23-00:03:09 Data analyst responsibilities
00:03:09-00:03:30 Data analyst salaries
00:03:30-00:05:26 The fastest way to become a data analyst
► Consider hitting the SUBSCRIBE button if you LIKE the content:
►VISIT our website:
? Connect with us LinkedIn:
365 Data Science is an online educational career website that offers the incredible opportunity to find your way into the data science world no matter your previous knowledge and experience. We have prepared numerous courses that suit the needs of aspiring BI analysts, Data analysts and Data scientists.
We at 365 Data Science are committed educators who believe that curiosity should not be hindered by inability to access good learning resources. This is why we focus all our efforts on creating high-quality educational content which anyone can access online.
Check out our Data Science Career guides:
#365datascience #datanalyst #datanalysis
365 Data Science
At 365 Data Science, we all come to work every day because we want to solve the biggest problem in data science. Education. People who want to enter the field do not know where to start. They wonder whether they need a PhD, or perhaps a few years in a...